Sunday 2 March 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt

I've been tagged twice!! Once by Nedra and once by Allanah to participate in the Passion Quilt Meme created by Miguel Gulhin. Thank you for tagging me, I still get a kick out of the fact that other people are reading my blog too.
I knew what I was passionate about, the trick was finding a picture that actually represented what I was trying to convey. After looking a pictures of people of various ages, technological devices, signs, etc - I finally found these guys. To me they have a look of wide eyed curiosity and I know from my own cats that cats are constantly exploring and discovering their world, taking risks, problem solving and persevering until they achieve their desired result. I wanted to convey one of my main aims as a teacher and life long learner and for me this picture says it all.


Here are the rules:

1. Think about what you are passionate about teaching your students.
2. Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about…and give your picture a short title.
3. Title your blog post “Meme: Passion Quilt” and link back to this blog entry.
4. Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce.

I now tag the following 5 people:
Toni Twiss
Rachel Boyd
jlietze
Sarnee
Jane Nicholls

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following up so quickly.

    The picture was a good choice.

    Cheers

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete