Saturday 22 March 2008

Flock

I'm just playing with my Flock web browser as I explore the possibilities of this social networking based tool. Technically speaking, if this actually works, pressing the "publish" button should send this to my blog. I guess we need to see what happens.

Blogged with the Flock Browser


Wohoo! It worked :) I added this after it uploaded by signing in to edit though Blogger like I normally do. This could prove to be a very useful tool. I already like the fact that I can follow Facebook, Twitter and Flickr via my Flock browser. I can also subscribe to and follow RSS feeds for blogs I want to keep an eye on. If I click on my favourites button it automatically adds it to my del.icio.us account - very cool. There are a few other neat features that I still need to play with, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment